Refunds & Returns Policy
You can return any damaged or incorrect item for a refund, within 30 days of receiving your original order or supplying relevant evidence of a destroyed package. Please contact the Down Under Box support team at email@example.com for any refund enquiries.
Eligible for Full Refund: If the items you received were incorrect, damaged, missing, or not as we described them, then you’ll get a full refund for that item.
HOW OUR REFUND POLICY WORKS
- The Down Under Box Team must authorize all returns via the Support Email
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Prior to processing refund or exchanges, customers are required to send pictures of defects, And without a pictures we cannot process request.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Before you return your product, you must email us: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide you with return details.
Once the return has been authorized and return details provided -
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected -
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
It is the customer's responsibility to follow tracking advice and be present when order is being delivered. Regardless of the postal service or country, deliveries will always be attempted at least once, and if undeliverable, will then be taken to the local post office or relevant postal center until claimed.
If customer does not claim this order within 5-10 business days (may differ depending on country and service), the order may be returned to us, and in such a case we do not offer a refund or replacement, however can re-send the order if the customer is willing to cover postage costs.